Arh, friend called me that asking our Bangkok trip's date and she told me that AirAsia is having promotion again. RM 150++ for the flight to Bangkok. So sad that I booked so earlier and it costs me RM 306. Big sigh..Anyway, I'm here today not to writing about this. It's regarding my friend make up service at Mid Valley.
Fabuloustan Mid Valley will be launching Make Up Service and Hairdo this month.
Besides that, they do provide Skin Tanning for Unisex.
Make Up Services only RM 100 ( Will provide the Branded Eyelashes )
Hairdo RM 50
If any of your friends will go attending any Dinner or Wedding but they need a professional make up, please Kindly Contact Kenny Yee for appointment. 016-5481151
I've seen his (Kenny Yee) works before, and I can be said that it's Great. He is also FHM, MIFA 2009 Make up artist and etc..Well, please help forward this to your friends.
Big thanks to all of you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment