Just to express out my anger before I continue with my task-ess in the office.
Due to my blur-ness, I did a big mistake which needed to waste the company expenses.
I felt so guilty, angry and hate myself for that moment.
It's almost 22 years old, all bad behaviour and attitute still being the same. I can't blame anyone, but Myself.
I understand there is no Perfect human being but at least to be change and improve all the time.
College starts very soon, hope I can manage everything well in the college and office.
It's my month, I want a happy, stressless, cheerful month and so on.
Due to my blur-ness, I did a big mistake which needed to waste the company expenses.
I felt so guilty, angry and hate myself for that moment.
It's almost 22 years old, all bad behaviour and attitute still being the same. I can't blame anyone, but Myself.
I understand there is no Perfect human being but at least to be change and improve all the time.
College starts very soon, hope I can manage everything well in the college and office.
It's my month, I want a happy, stressless, cheerful month and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment