Segi College Open Day
Been attended to Segi College Open Day last Sunday. I was stopped my college life for a year and for some reasons I'm back to college again. But I'm back to different college this time, yeah !!! So happy with my decision and the advice by those people. Thank you. You've made me clear and wake up.
Gotten registered myself at Segi College last Sunday in Marketing course. I hope i can complete my diploma and further to degree after that.

Once finished the enrolment, went to Lot 10 for some lunch while waiting the friends for movie. So been to Times Square to wait for the movie start, we had a window shopped and I found this cute Mirror. Loves at first sight, I bought it. Cute enough right? Alright, we watched 72 TENANTS OF PROSPERITY. It's a good movie by the way, and humour. End our last day of CNY or Chap Ngor Meh in Bar B Q plaza. Bye CNY, waiting for the year 2011 CNY.
No comments:
Post a Comment