Happy New Year 2010
Happy New Year Peep and all my friends and family. New year comes as bad ones on years 2009 gone. This years gonna be a great year for all of us. Du du du, I've abandoned my blog for a week so now it's time to update with some colorful graphic and words. Xoxo. Everyone was having fun and party hard during New Year Eve as I have no one invites me to party. That's sad. It's lucky thought, my friend who asked me to work for a New Year Eve Company Annual Dinner's job. For your information, it's not a dinner job like doing PR to the big bosses. It's just a normal job which pour drinks and wine to the families and the employees ofpany. :) Well you know, the boss treaten everyone there nice include us. When the time almost 12pm, we were asked to countdown together and leave the job aside. *grinned* Seriously, that night was a great night which I ever spent. As we were working at Pavillion residency poolside on the top floor, when the clock turned to the 1200pm; there is uncountable fireworks popped up from KLCC, Times Square and everywhere. It's too bad there is a tall building covered the nice scene of the fireworks, so we switched to watch the Times Square's fireworks just turning our body to the left. An awesome New Year Eve should I said. Oh well, justis the picture of me and Emily. My new year eve's working partner. the com scroll down and
Gosh, she is taller than me so much. I love walking beside her when I smell a rat and a good protecter as well. Keke * Don't angry me ya Emily*
Off from Pavillion and walked to Bukit Bintang monorial station. It was freaking crowded with those folks handed with spray.
1st January 2010, cleaned and tidied up my room. All those packs thingy is belong to me and emily. We moved out from the bedroom to living hall. Looks like garbage right? hahaha
*Please ignore the ME in the photo. I copied this pic from Emily's blog* With the mask on face, to avoid the dust goes into our body. :)
2nd January 2010, at the highest entertainment theme park of Malaysia with effing cold weather. Sorry for the effing word, is it too rude for you? haha
Ashley is LOST. She didn't back home for sometimes. I am thinking about making a report to police, luckily she called me to have a drink at Genting.
3rd January 2010, Ah Ma and the cousins.
Happy Family at Yuen Steamboat.










No comments:
Post a Comment