Year 2010's Craving thingy
*Taiwan Trip* - Hope we can seriously plan this trip. I want to shop and bring back lots of clothes, accessories and etc.
*Singapore Year End Trip* - Shop and count down there.
*More jobs* - To earn more so I can buy more without considering the price when buying every single items.
* Leopard print thingy and Striped thingy* - I want both of these, my favorite at this moment.
The last one, I don't think I'm able to buy this even though I love this so much. Just to share here.
*Taiwan Trip* - Hope we can seriously plan this trip. I want to shop and bring back lots of clothes, accessories and etc.
*Singapore Year End Trip* - Shop and count down there.
*More jobs* - To earn more so I can buy more without considering the price when buying every single items.
* Leopard print thingy and Striped thingy* - I want both of these, my favorite at this moment.
The last one, I don't think I'm able to buy this even though I love this so much. Just to share here.
Christian Louboutin Very Jaw 140 Pumps
RM 3K ++
RM 3K ++

No comments:
Post a Comment