Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cousin's Brother Wedding

Heading back to hometown after off from office on the 24th. Was damn excited and happy while on the way back because I can meet up with all the cousins and visit parent. Once reaching the hometown, me and brother drove to aunty's house to have our dinner since there was prepared some food. The Christmas Eve I wasn't out to celebrate, slept quite early that day. On the Christmas Day, I headed to aunty's house to wait for the cousin brother back from the bride's house. Here we go and let's my picture do the talking.




The ang pow from the newly wed couple

Self shot in my room

I don't like the current hair color, too yellowish and bright.

My 2 naughty niece and also their fighting partner.

The pretty bride.

I seriously love this biscuit after ate one piece. Entrust my friend bought it back from Johor. 

This is my diet plan's dinner. I shall start my diet plan very soon, or else I'll back to the 52 kg of me. The Quaker Energy Bar. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment