Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Day

I was being invited to cousin's Halloween Party at Sri Damansara but I didn't attend. End up, me and cousin sister headed to Mid Valley for movie and shopping. We met up with Kenny at Fabuloustan and I wanted him to get me 30% for Shu Uemura products. Coincidently, one of the Shu's makeup artist wants to hit her monthly target and me & Kenny helped her alot. Of course, all the Shu's product were not mine. Some were helped friends bought. I bought only the big bottle Cleansing Oil & the eye lash curler. The small bottle cleansing oil is belong to sis and the face mist is belong to Bee. The rest I didn't manage to capture it because they all taken it. :)


Phobia 2
Tell you, this movie isn't a nice movie thought. It consists of 5 story lines in a movie. The last story is the funniest. Everyone keep laughing in the cinema. Overall for this movie, you'll just keep shocking and there is no good ending for each story. Luckily, I have no phobia after watching it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment