Friday, October 30, 2009

Sake of Buying......

Monday evening, I went to The Gardens with dear since I have the RM30 vouchers from Robinsons when I purchased Laura Mercier makeup set. So I was thinking what to buy ever since I have the vouchers with me, which is only allow to use it in BeautyHall. I got my own decision and lastly, I bought Shu Uemura depsea water face mist. I wanted it for so long and now I got it with only RM55 after deduct the 3 vouchers. The make up artist is so kind, she gave me 8 packets of the Cleansing Oil, I heart it so so much. The free samples on the left is High Perfomance Balancing Cleansing Oil, I have no idea what's the efficacy. As for the right one, the makeup artist told me it tends to reduce the redness on face so I'll try to use it and compare with the current use for whitening cleansing oil.

Visit Shu Uemura website with price in RM




No comments:

Post a Comment