Friends
Friends always play an important role in my life besides family. I do think it frequently why should I treat friends nice and good? I know i'm not a good friend as my previous attitute showed it. But then, I've tried my best to change, change to be a better friend and human being. So I think I'm better than the previous me. I'm willing to share, I'm willing to prank around, I'm willing to lend without much hesitation and No, at least; my selfishness is gone. I was being selfish to certain matter due to some reasons. I'm not pretty, fat and fleshy, short, no flawless skin, no straight and nice teeth, lack of self-confidence and etc because I'm afraid of losing. That's why I'm being selfish. A few years of learning, I finally realized. I should share everything and I did it finally and become a more open-minded one. Sometimes, I did noticed that friends around me started being selfish to me. That's make me feel sad with them even though I have no idea what's their thought. However, selfish will not exist in my mind anymore no matter how selfish you treated me. Stay happily ever. Cheers
P/s: Try my best learn to be a better person and improving everything in my life.
Friends always play an important role in my life besides family. I do think it frequently why should I treat friends nice and good? I know i'm not a good friend as my previous attitute showed it. But then, I've tried my best to change, change to be a better friend and human being. So I think I'm better than the previous me. I'm willing to share, I'm willing to prank around, I'm willing to lend without much hesitation and No, at least; my selfishness is gone. I was being selfish to certain matter due to some reasons. I'm not pretty, fat and fleshy, short, no flawless skin, no straight and nice teeth, lack of self-confidence and etc because I'm afraid of losing. That's why I'm being selfish. A few years of learning, I finally realized. I should share everything and I did it finally and become a more open-minded one. Sometimes, I did noticed that friends around me started being selfish to me. That's make me feel sad with them even though I have no idea what's their thought. However, selfish will not exist in my mind anymore no matter how selfish you treated me. Stay happily ever. Cheers
P/s: Try my best learn to be a better person and improving everything in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment