Friday, July 30, 2010


July Month

July is definitely a bad month for me.
Everything wasn't running as smooth as the other months.
 

First obstacle, my Blackberry phone almost dies after 2 weeks usage. At the end, it was safe by me.

Second obstacle, me and babe had a small arguments due to my careless and my little brain cells make me easily forget everything. Is this the sign of getting older or weak?

Third obstacle, this is regarding my exam docket. The release date is 14th July. I don't collect it on time, so a week after I went to collect. The executive told that you're name isn't there. I was like HAR? @.@ Hence, the executive written down my name and he'll pass it to the exam department. 2 days later, I went again. He checked and said, your name wasn't there. I started pissed off. I straight away phoned to Segi and asked, they said I wasn't passed my form. I was more piss off because I enrolled it on 2nd June. What I need to do is....I have to passed my photocopied exam enrollment form to the exam department and they said you don't write down the exam month you sit for. I perceived that they should give me a call to ask about it since my Contact No. is in the form. Alright, forget it then. With 2 working days, they finally produced the exam docket for me. I went and collected, my last name was printed wrongly. I'm so so so so sweat and dissapointed to Segi managment. I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest their study there. It's really a sucks college.

No comments:

Post a Comment