3 days Holiday Weekend
Seriously, I would rather go to work than staying at home. It's damn bored and humid in the afternoon. It's December now, the weather should be cooler than the rest of the months but it turns out humid the whole day. Oh yeah, December is a Bankrupt month for me as well. I spent all my salary for nothing. I don't even buy a clothes yet and my money is all gone. So I push myself up to work for events this month. Luckily, I got one and it was an easy job as my job scope is just ushering those VIPs for a company award and recognition night. Here we go, let my picture do the talks. But I don't take much pictures...
Seriously, I would rather go to work than staying at home. It's damn bored and humid in the afternoon. It's December now, the weather should be cooler than the rest of the months but it turns out humid the whole day. Oh yeah, December is a Bankrupt month for me as well. I spent all my salary for nothing. I don't even buy a clothes yet and my money is all gone. So I push myself up to work for events this month. Luckily, I got one and it was an easy job as my job scope is just ushering those VIPs for a company award and recognition night. Here we go, let my picture do the talks. But I don't take much pictures...
Sorry that i'm not a talented poser :)
Hope you wouldn't get shock with my naked look. Random shot
My leisure time junk food in the office - Meiji biscuits. I bought this at Times Square Japan food fair. Beside this, I had bought the Milk flavor and also some Japanese junk food. Japanese's thing is quite expensive as I only bought 4 packets of junk food, it costs me about RM30. But I do really love their things because it's too unique and delicious. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment