Friday, November 20, 2009

Cabin Crew Interview



Early in the morning, I've got a message from my friend regarding the Cabin Crew interview. She is being called to interview for Air Asia cabin crew this Saturday. So after that, she'll fly to Singapore interview another airway company - Qatar Airway. She was asking me either going with her or not? I know that I couldn't go to and there is few more problem I have. I don't have straight nice teeth, first problem I met. Second, I'm quite weak in English speaking efficiency as I'm from Chinese school all the while and I rarely use to talk in English. Thirdly, I have acne scars. But then I'm thinking to try, at least I won't regret even though I fail. Hope that there will be few more interviews coming again but it's better if they come to Malaysia. :)

Oh Yeah, my fringe is quite long and oh it's quite irritating. Once it grows longer, my forehead will look more bald. I'm thinking to cut it short like my previous fringe. But I'm afraid my face will look Broad? Big? Wide? hahaha....and afraid people will say I look like an Idiot perhaps????



Taken on year 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment