I know I'm neglected my blog for sometimes and finally I'm back. Actually, I've nothing to be posting and no nice pictures to be sharing so I just let it blank. Friend of mine, influence me to watch a Taiwan Idol Drama. Yes, the drama is definitely a good drama. It's ain't like the other idol drama include of so much love's life, relationship. This is a bit different which attracted me to watch and I even download the 1st Episod. FYI, this is my 1st time download drama by myself since my lappy has no chinese star so the PPS stream couldn't read the chinese words.
The drama is Autumn's Concerto 下一站幸福. Vanness Wu is the main actor in this movie.Compare his recent look and hairstyle with
previous of him in the drama of Secret Garden,this is much more handsome, attractive and he drives
a sport car in this drama. Honestly, I gave him an admiring glance. *shy*. Ha ha ha
The drama is Autumn's Concerto 下一站幸福. Vanness Wu is the main actor in this movie.Compare his recent look and hairstyle with
previous of him in the drama of Secret Garden,this is much more handsome, attractive and he drives
a sport car in this drama. Honestly, I gave him an admiring glance. *shy*. Ha ha ha

No comments:
Post a Comment