Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day
especially to my Mama *love you*

and to all the Mamas
I didn't get to back hometown celebrate Mother's Day with my mom,
but early in the morning I've greet her with Happy Mother's Day.
So went out for a shop with my dear Joanne.
End up, just with a dress back home.
Still considering to shop again this coming weekend.
: )
Anyone want to join? think to ask Tammy n Bee going.
hehe...but dont know they will be set themselves free??
Well, yesterday dinner time was having at Klang.
It was Funu Zushi
*dont know the name right or not?*
The atmosphere and the sushi
I can give a rate of 8 out of 10.
Choices are many and unique one we can't find in
sushi king, sushi zanmai and etc.
I'm still thinking to visit again if still have the chance.
Hehe..
Pictures of those sushi will be upload soon.
Stay tune..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment