Friday, May 8, 2009

Being Tagged by Sharon Bee ~~

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write out a post with 16 random things, habits, or goals about you. At last, choose 5 peoples to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.

1) I'm same with Bee as we both are very hot tempered and grumpy person. Do not 'Dak Zui" us during period time. haha

2) No rice during dinner time as it'll cause me fat easily coz I dont exercise and I'm very nervous to back to previous 52 kg.
3) "Beach" lover coz places where I'd like to visit all were beaches or island.
*Phuket, Krabi, Boracay, Mataking, Bali & Maldives*
4)
Willing to work hard to earn more n more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ flooded my saving account. Nuts am I? *.*
5) Always wanted to buy good cosmetics and skin care products just to have freckless skin & charming appearance like CELEBRITIES.
6) I'd wish to have a driver so that I do not need to take PUBLIC TRANSPORT all the time.
7) Clean up my bedroom every saturday IS A MUST to stay without DUST.
8) Still a part time freelancer as I dont wanna leave freelance yet I want to earn more $$$$.
9) Fancy with White color stuffs as I have a white wardrobe. Love
10) A maniac of Dog even they are farm dogs or what expensive dogs. *woh~woh~*
11) Shed tears easily whenever watching a pity or touching movies or argue.
12) Always have no confident to herself .
13) Do not know to keep contact with friends.

14) Weak in heart and body.
15) Love everything made of milk or cheese.
16) hope to have a branded bag.

5 people I'd like to tag:
1. Bee - have no idea who to tag
2. EdmundDior - he reads my blog bt he wont list down.
3. Joanne - she is my 11 years best friends
4. Tammy Lum *** *** - she is a cutie gal. always want to 'duk duk' me
5. Renee Teng - really dont know who i want to tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment