Why do Girls need so much skin care product?
Recently, I discovered my uneven skin tone
oh god..
My skin is dull, dry, uneven skin tone, not bright,
fine lines...everything come out together
I was browsing through web to look for Whitening product
Got no idea which 1 should I buy
Only 3 brands I browse through which is L'occitane, Dior and Lancome.
Anyone here use whitening product?
Give me some opinion which brand whitening product is Great!!
I really need a whitening essence now.
Only 3 brands I browse through which is L'occitane, Dior and Lancome.
Anyone here use whitening product?
Give me some opinion which brand whitening product is Great!!
I really need a whitening essence now.
Lancome, of course. And incorporate the SKII Derm Defi Whitening masks with smart chips into your regimen :)
ReplyDeletei use kanebo...i buy it at avenue k with my cousin who work at there..very nice..really will c the result...whitening clenser toner mask and so on~~
ReplyDeleteThanks for both of your recommendation.
ReplyDelete: )