Friday, April 17, 2009


How nice when you are a sales executive.
the freedom is 100%
who does not like to be a sales executive?
My company sales executive is
the most happiness sales executive among the other's company
She's truely has the 100% freedom.
But for me, she is too EXCEEDING.
Her time spent in office less than 5 days A MONTH
I know she is always busy appointment with clients.
But as an sales executive, her daily routine should be back to office report in
every morning and do some follows up with clients.
She didnt at all..Even thought she stay in office, just an hour only.
When she is in the office, I keep hearing her phone ringing.
And get to know that her friends and boy friend keep calling
her to here and there...
Dont you think the time she is not in the office has other purpose?
Perhaps meeting up with friends but not clients.
I believe she does this activities often.
what I hate the most is..She never note down her clients contact number
even she has an organizer and keep asking me..
" Babe, what is XXX number "?
If this happen few times, it doesn't matter for me.
But this is repeating everyday.
How busy am I, she does not know.
How free is she I'll know because she will only need to talk few sentences and close sales.
Is this call Socialize Business??? should be very enjoy
But me, I need to do some easy designs newsletter for all her clients.
How pathetic Am I & my brother.
I hope the he will consider a new and serious executive instead of
the one existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment