Thursday, February 19, 2009


Month of February

I'm over spending this month.
Need to buy a lot of stuffs for the Langkawi trip.
It's because we are going to beach
so that I bought myself a Roxy Bikini cost me
a Bomb....
Besides that,sunscreen also a must buy item in my
*cart list*
Sad that I'm over spend this month
but happy that I can go for the trip.
While browsing the sasa's web to look for best sunscreen justnow,
spotted a face and body mud which I wanted for a long long time.
But still I haven't bring that home.
It will belong to mine next month.

Borghese Active Mud for Face and Body


*Can be applied on face and body for only 2-5 minutes.
*Help to reduce blackhead and whitening your skin.
*Price range from RM150-Rm180,still haven't survey for the price.
*Can get it in Sasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment