Langkawi Trip
Finally,my Langkawi trip ended on 25th February.
Unpredictable,My 3 days 2 nights trip is fun and enjoyable.
+++++ I Love +++++
*love the duty free's stuffs*
the 1st time took flight of me,
it has been delayed for 1 hour.*grrhhh*
Now only realize,the flight seat is too small to fit 1 person.
I was very lucky that I have the chance to sit beside the aeroplane wing
so that I can take a lots picture of nice scene on the land.
About 45 minutes,I reached Langkawi.
Alright,let's see my 1st day visited places.
Actually we didn't get to visit many place for the 1st day.
Only went to Underwater World.
there is a new added penguins,so cute and a lots of
unique animals too.
Didn't get to upload those unique animals
due to the pictures still with friends.
The afternoon,we went to a restaurant which is *Orkid Ria*
beside the sea.
the Tom Yam there made me unforgettable about it.
I want IT again,can I? *tom yam*
Evening,back to our resort's beach.
the beach not as clean as Redang.
But it's better than Penang's beaches.
So we can only camwhore but not swimming.
Me,Vivian (white T) and Cheryl (Pink T)
The gfs' of dear's friend.
the another island but I don't know the island name.
The water is clean and can be seen throught.
There is something happened on me while walking to the beach,
I'm almost step on the Jelly fish,I was shocked and run.
Luckily,the jelly fish is died otherwise my leg will have a wound.
Below picture is Jetty point where we waited our boat to island.
All in pink Bikini.
Dayang Bunting Marble.
An interesting pond you must visit if u go there.
Is a huge pond with 80meter deep.
Before we get to reach the pond,
we walked a 15 minutes distance to it.
On the way walking,there is a lot of Monkeys.
Please do not hold any bags on your hand,
otherwise those naughty monkey will grab your bags from you.
This is an experience which my friend tried before.
Monkey grab their bag and throw their bikini everywhere.
Everyone can be swimming in the pond.
I did swim too because I'd like to know how fear to
swim in the 80meter deep pond.
So the 2nd day night,our shopping time started.
Went to survey which Duty Free's shop offer the cheapest price.
At last,the Perfumes shop in Jetty Point offer the cheapest prince
for perfume but the chocolate and wine there very expensive.
So I bought myself the Ralph Lauren perfume.
Wanted it for few months and now I get it.
For the chocolate and wine,we bought in Langkawi Town duty Free shop.
Here's my chocolate for my friends.
there is 7 small bottle of Vodka and Chivas I forget to put in the picture.
It's a very cute bottle.Want to display it in the house.
there is 7 small bottle of Vodka and Chivas I forget to put in the picture.
It's a very cute bottle.Want to display it in the house.
Missing the moment WE spent our time together.
I was happy and appreciate it.
Thanks Dear for this trip.
Happy 2nd annivesary.Last forever for our relationship.
please la, admit it
ReplyDeletewhat I have to admit?
ReplyDeleteplease state out.Thanks