Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 years Love Life

Being his love partner for 3 years plus.
Among these 3 years, there is a lot of arguments, suspected, upset, dissatisfy, happy, and etc.
We both are bad tempered person. Luckily, I'm bearable due to the love for him. It does not mean he didn't love me. But I'm just trying my best to reduce the arguments.
Yes, I do ever thinking to leave him. Why am I having this kind of thought? Chances always giving to him for some minor changes of his attitude. He did the changes but not much. I understand that this is hard for a human being to change their attitude but just a little bit changing and I'll be more satisfy. Besides the attitude, he just cannot do his job as a boy friend. What for I'm be with him forever? When I need someone to ride me, he cannot help even I'm not always but just once in a month or I'm having some urgent matter. He couldn't accompany for dinner even our house just a mile away. Alright, I forgive all about these matter. Alright, let's see what he did to me. I confess that I did like those who admired me. At last, I told him and back his side without doing something sorry to him. Cause I'm always know what I did and do not feel sorry to anyone. Back to few weeks ago, I received a called from a girl . She phoned to ask why is HIM so upset these days? I told the 3 years story to her and she realized that he's just so bad. Till before we end the conversation, she told me that she's our 3rd party for 9 months. I'm so surprised and shocked. I can't believe that he did that to me. He has 2 contact numbers till I get to know it when the 3rd party told me. How hurt and heartache when you heard all of these? I don't even believe he is just same with other guy who flirts around and somehow I'm so honest to him all the while. I feel so disgusting what he told me last time regarding our marriage, having family together and so on. These are nonsense and it won't exist if I'm his backup always.

To be frankly, I should thank him more than blame him.

This is for you Nick:
- I know to chose a better and right guy after be with you.
- I've learn to be independent when you're refuse to offer me anything I'm seeking for.
- I've learn to be a tougher girl among these years.
- I've gain a lesson from you which is do not judge a book by it's cover.
- I've choose the right path and the decision I made is firm and never change.
- I've understand that actually human being isn't what you think and guess.
- Thanks for all these knowledge I gained from you.

Your life will be better without me. I'll be better without you in my life.

Thank You for all the knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment