Wondering
Wondering so many things in my life.
Thinking so many things in my life.
Expected and unexpected things never ends with a full stop.
I shall never think of it, live happy ever after, that's it.
I felt sad with you, not only you but some of you which I'm treated the best.
I've never wanted to mention everything in front of you, cause It's not good.
I'm always trying to pretend and forget about it.
That's why I'm so moody and down with all these.
No one can help, I can only seek for some advise but I don't wish to share them with you.
I need times to heal.
Wondering so many things in my life.
Thinking so many things in my life.
Expected and unexpected things never ends with a full stop.
I shall never think of it, live happy ever after, that's it.
I felt sad with you, not only you but some of you which I'm treated the best.
I've never wanted to mention everything in front of you, cause It's not good.
I'm always trying to pretend and forget about it.
That's why I'm so moody and down with all these.
No one can help, I can only seek for some advise but I don't wish to share them with you.
I need times to heal.
No comments:
Post a Comment