Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthday Celebration 2

 Organized My Birthday Celebration on last Saturday at Neway. Everything went smooth but there is some people absent due to sick, work and etc. I'm sincerely thanks for all of the coming and the precious gifts and also the birthday wishes from all of you. I love it much and thank you.
Renee Hong the Sweetie
Joanne my bestie XD
Sue San, the pretty girl

Peggy the skinny XD
Jane Kwan the Singer. She can sing very well.
The Beauty Diary Masks from Jordan. Thankiu
Loccitane's Shear Butter for Hand and Palm. Thanks to my housemates and friends
The Cake, thanks for my housemates again. XD

La Bodega - My Birthday dinner's place. I love their Spaghetti. Delicious.

Thank Kiu Alex for this. Appreciate XD


Happy 22nd Birthday to myself.
May I have a very peaceful, wealthy, healthy and blissful year ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment