January Entertainment and Job
Attended the my Mini Size friend birthday last 2 weeks ago at Phuture.
Don't laugh at me. It was my 1st time been to there. I don't even know that place is so fun and nice. Now I realized why young guys and gals love going there. There is too many pretties and handsome. Hahaha...By the way, I did really enjoy myself there too. Was an awesome birthday party and place. I love. Wish to go again and again. XD
Attended the my Mini Size friend birthday last 2 weeks ago at Phuture.
Don't laugh at me. It was my 1st time been to there. I don't even know that place is so fun and nice. Now I realized why young guys and gals love going there. There is too many pretties and handsome. Hahaha...By the way, I did really enjoy myself there too. Was an awesome birthday party and place. I love. Wish to go again and again. XD
My tipsy friend the birthday girl. She drank too much that day.
Nicole my sweet friend.
Sharon Bee my 3 8 friend. Love to gossip with me and grab my husband as well. hahahah
The Charlie Angels..hahaha...
Alright, end the entertainment part. Back to my working day. Work for Define Event at KL Life. Didn't know that this event is so so so awesome. I feel like dancing while DJ is playing the songs. Grhh.....But I can't, I was on duty. :( Met some of the friends there.
Alright, end the entertainment part. Back to my working day. Work for Define Event at KL Life. Didn't know that this event is so so so awesome. I feel like dancing while DJ is playing the songs. Grhh.....But I can't, I was on duty. :( Met some of the friends there.







No comments:
Post a Comment