To some of you
I'm good at recognizing people. I've possessed it why can't I use it?
Every time I saw a person on the street or somewhere else, I'll tell my friend that this girl/guys stays at Alpha one (our condo name). My friend seems very shocked and says: Wah, like that you also know. Tell you, I'm not intended to recognize every single person but what to do if I'm good on that? Friends always love to laugh at me that "I'm busy body or she knows everyone one". Indeed, I never get angry of what you all said but sometimes you may "mind your words". I cannot get angry cause they'll say "like this also angry?" Sometimes I do think that, why should you laugh at when someone has their unique talent? I categorize it as one of the talent. Besides this, I have a puppy love relationship was happened in year 2005 if not mistaken. The ex-bf is my primary school classmate. We don't contact for many years. After a sudden contact and we get into a relationship. He is not a handsome guy seriously, I think to give him a chance we were soon become couple. When that time was a couple, we used to hang out with some of his friends and his friend's girlfriend is my cousin. So automatically, we hang out more often and become more closer. After a few months we break up and I do not know why I want to end it. Alright then, friends of us (me and my ex) loves to mentioned about the past of us. Especially when there is more than 10 people gathering, they laugh at me together in front of them. Do you think this is the way to make you all more happier? Have you ever think about OUR feeling? All of you are such a fucker okay!!!! Ask yourself, how many years did you all laugh at me and him like this? Don't you think this is bored when you're repeating more than 100 times for more than 3 years? Don't put me as a CLOWN in the gathering, I'm not your all topic. I don't like it and even hate it alright. Do not repeat this over and over again. Shut up your mouth I'd more appreciate.
P/s: Always watch out what is out from your mouth and get a life please. Even sometimes I'm pretending angry in front of your all, but in the heart I don't pretend. This is the way not to embarrass you in the public. What if I shout at you one day? Are you hoping me to do that? Respect me and I'll respect you. Thanks.
Quote: Everyone has their LIKES and DISLIKES.
I'm good at recognizing people. I've possessed it why can't I use it?
Every time I saw a person on the street or somewhere else, I'll tell my friend that this girl/guys stays at Alpha one (our condo name). My friend seems very shocked and says: Wah, like that you also know. Tell you, I'm not intended to recognize every single person but what to do if I'm good on that? Friends always love to laugh at me that "I'm busy body or she knows everyone one". Indeed, I never get angry of what you all said but sometimes you may "mind your words". I cannot get angry cause they'll say "like this also angry?" Sometimes I do think that, why should you laugh at when someone has their unique talent? I categorize it as one of the talent. Besides this, I have a puppy love relationship was happened in year 2005 if not mistaken. The ex-bf is my primary school classmate. We don't contact for many years. After a sudden contact and we get into a relationship. He is not a handsome guy seriously, I think to give him a chance we were soon become couple. When that time was a couple, we used to hang out with some of his friends and his friend's girlfriend is my cousin. So automatically, we hang out more often and become more closer. After a few months we break up and I do not know why I want to end it. Alright then, friends of us (me and my ex) loves to mentioned about the past of us. Especially when there is more than 10 people gathering, they laugh at me together in front of them. Do you think this is the way to make you all more happier? Have you ever think about OUR feeling? All of you are such a fucker okay!!!! Ask yourself, how many years did you all laugh at me and him like this? Don't you think this is bored when you're repeating more than 100 times for more than 3 years? Don't put me as a CLOWN in the gathering, I'm not your all topic. I don't like it and even hate it alright. Do not repeat this over and over again. Shut up your mouth I'd more appreciate.
P/s: Always watch out what is out from your mouth and get a life please. Even sometimes I'm pretending angry in front of your all, but in the heart I don't pretend. This is the way not to embarrass you in the public. What if I shout at you one day? Are you hoping me to do that? Respect me and I'll respect you. Thanks.
Quote: Everyone has their LIKES and DISLIKES.
Okay, hope you don't mind i comment here. but hell, it's a comment box. XD Firstly, i apologise for that. I mean that for me and others too. I understand sometimes a harmless joke, the first party will offended somehow and we not aware of that *obviously it's happened* My explanation is, what bond us, and make us as a ingroup, is we do share some previous info, joking it, is like killing time. That day as i retrieved, we embarrassed everyone, not only you. you did it to me too. but i do understand the feeling if we mind something. really sorry bout that. So, it's always good to be honest. You can do it face to face on me. im fine with it. Go through this, and grown up. again, sorry for everything.
ReplyDeleteIt's alright, hope that all of you could understand the feeling of being as a clown in the gathering. I know i did do that to you but i don't start it first unless all of you started it. Althought this is a harmless joke, but this is not good to keep repeating for more than a time. I bet you would feel uneasy when others mentioned about the pastense which you don't like. Anyway, not offenced. I just hope all of you can stop it star from now.
ReplyDeleteoh? is okay. luckily the person is me. I can take it. If it's someone else, via this way to be informed. I think you will lose a friend. i got the message, hope you got the lesson too. XD
ReplyDeleteIf others, they have to think about the amount of years being as a joke. Seriously, sometimes not to joke too exceeding. Everyone has their limits. Think about the Limits and Amount of years. Not only me complaining about this. Some of them did say so too.Anyway, this is the way i'm expressing when something makes me unbearable. You won't understand the feeling unless you have been thru this kind of thingy.
ReplyDelete