Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Back to the Secondary School time of Renee

I'm....I'm....back to the age of 16 and 17 again. It was the age where I love watching idol drama at home in the afternoon after school with my lovely dog and shed tears in the living hall. Shame shame and silly I thought. The famous idol drama that time was Lavender and Meteor Garden. I shed my tears the most for Lavender. You know, I was even crazily deeply madly like the main actor in the drama. They were Xu Shao Yang in Lavender and also Yan Chen Xu in Meteor Garden. Their character makes me in love with them. At the meantime, I dream to have a bf like them..haha, too much silly. Besides, I'm thinking that I must find a bf has the same character with them and romantic all the times in the future. Never stop dreaming after watch the drama. Until I've graduated from secondary school, I came to KL furthur my studies and until now only is the very 1st time I watched the Taiwan Idol Drama again. This time, I become more worst. I feel unhappy and sad after watch the few episodes. This happened due to the storyline was too sad as I'm a softhearted person so I felt worrying to the lead actress- Mu Chen because she has no parent to take care her since she has a son to look after and her ex husband was totally forget about her after an operation. While as for this, I feel that I'm back to the age of 16 and 17 again. Why? The main actor Vanness Wu makes me fell in love again with his character in this drama. His sincerity,appreciate and love touched my heart and also his short hair and appearance attract me. Again, madly crazily deeply like him. Google search his blog, video and his profile. Furthermore, I'm thinking of him everyday and keep mentioning his name to my friends. My friends said you're POISONED. Maybe, because he is too attract me with his new short hairstyle and I love those ABC guy with single eye lid and fair skin. Hahaha...as from this entry, you'll know how crazy am I to Vanness Wu right? I just couldn't stop myself thinking and dreaming of himmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment