The recent mood is just so different with the usual mood. There is so many things happened on me recently especially my relationship. I'm utterly fatigue with it, fedup exists too. I shall think the positive one of him but I could only find the negative one. He is not appreciate at all. Somehow, I shed my tears at the night time when thinking about it. Only a word can be describe my mood is - Emo.
just browsed through you post, and somehow i guess that you're having problem with your bf. i hope that the problem has been solve and overcome and you found your way out of the same problem.
ReplyDeletei guess you know what have been through me haha.
i'm not here to backstabb or what la.
maybe because we're girl. they couldn't understand what we feeling. the best advice is that, if you really think the same thing will going on and on and you're sick of it, you already have the best answer for yourself.
somehow, you're just 21 or maybe 22 years old :P . don't need to be so rush for anything you know?
the most important thing. BE YOURSELF. and be happy.
cheers. <3
Thanks gal, yes..i'm so fedup sometimes...we are girls..we know how and what we think..thanks for ya concern and advice..appreciate. you too ya, stay strong and tough. Take care and be happy :)
ReplyDeleteHey dear, take good care. I'm not sure what problems that happen in your relationship. But, think it wisely before u making any decision. Sometimes, we all dont know what happen in future. You feel sick in your relationship then try to recover it. Yourself understand the situation most. If You have tried your best to love him and he didn turn back, it mean he not belongs to you. But, if he fall for u again, appreciate him. It mean he really love you~♥
ReplyDeleteBe happy ya~ love never fail
~xoxo~