October
I like this month so much.
There is some reason...don't you know? Haha, of course you dont know right?
Started from early of the month onwards, I have so many activities till the end of the month.
First week of October was the Moon Cake festival, I wasn't in KL and I back to lovely home.
Second week, was our Girls' Gossip Meet Up weekend. Love this week the most because the gals are so 3 8 and couldn't stop talking.
Third week which is this week, will be going to genting watch Miss Astro. Our friend who works as Miss Astro crew got us 11 vip tickets so we have the chance to sit very near to the stage and the nearer visual. Grin ~~~~
Forth week is the week of dear's cousin wedding day.
Last week of October, meeting up with cousins to an open air yet reasonable price steak house to have their delicious steaks @ Ampang.
Oh, really can't wait for each coming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment