New bought items
Was forcing ma buddy Ashley to "The Garden" with me last Friday. The main purpose I headed to there just to buy some cosmetics as my pressed power was finished. I'm being influenced by some Magazines, mentioned that how good is Laura Mercier . So I decided to give a try on it. I bought the promotion set which include a Primer Foundation (Base), Loose Power, Loose Setting Power, Liquid Foundation and two concealers , one for eye while the other one for face. I personally like the Primer Foundation, it's not oily and easily absorb into my skin. While for Loose Powder, it's not thick at all when I applied it on my face. For the rest, haven't start using it yet. :)
Was forcing ma buddy Ashley to "The Garden" with me last Friday. The main purpose I headed to there just to buy some cosmetics as my pressed power was finished. I'm being influenced by some Magazines, mentioned that how good is Laura Mercier . So I decided to give a try on it. I bought the promotion set which include a Primer Foundation (Base), Loose Power, Loose Setting Power, Liquid Foundation and two concealers , one for eye while the other one for face. I personally like the Primer Foundation, it's not oily and easily absorb into my skin. While for Loose Powder, it's not thick at all when I applied it on my face. For the rest, haven't start using it yet. :)
Biotherm
I bought this face scrub last few weeks ago. My favorite face scrub at this moment. You just need to squeeze out only a bean size and it can scrub the entire face and neck. The price is quite reasonable at only RM90 or RM100 if not mistaken. :)
I bought this face scrub last few weeks ago. My favorite face scrub at this moment. You just need to squeeze out only a bean size and it can scrub the entire face and neck. The price is quite reasonable at only RM90 or RM100 if not mistaken. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment