KL International Bike Week 2009 Vroom Vroom
It was KL International Bike Week last Friday & Saturday. Refers to the 1st picture below, obviously you'd know what races' event is this. I don't care much, I'm just wanted to earn my extra pocket money. Needless to say, it's a tiring & boring event for me even though my job scope is just looking after the tent and doing some selling but most of this job done by supervisor. My arms were get tanned but not seriously tanned even I'm just stay under the tent. The weather was quite hot at day time and humid at night time. Pity those who were wearing the Red Dress lady. I can feel the cold even I wore short sleeve dress and my flat shoe was stick by the grass and super duper wet because of the down pour. Since Tammy & Ashley were same tent with me, we were non-stop chit-chatting and fooling around. I think our supervisor was damn angry with us..Sorry for the a bit exceeding Supervisor...hehe...will behave next time alright. oohhh i have nothing much to be continue here...
It was KL International Bike Week last Friday & Saturday. Refers to the 1st picture below, obviously you'd know what races' event is this. I don't care much, I'm just wanted to earn my extra pocket money. Needless to say, it's a tiring & boring event for me even though my job scope is just looking after the tent and doing some selling but most of this job done by supervisor. My arms were get tanned but not seriously tanned even I'm just stay under the tent. The weather was quite hot at day time and humid at night time. Pity those who were wearing the Red Dress lady. I can feel the cold even I wore short sleeve dress and my flat shoe was stick by the grass and super duper wet because of the down pour. Since Tammy & Ashley were same tent with me, we were non-stop chit-chatting and fooling around. I think our supervisor was damn angry with us..Sorry for the a bit exceeding Supervisor...hehe...will behave next time alright. oohhh i have nothing much to be continue here...


No comments:
Post a Comment