Help !!! Please
Alright, straight to the point. I'm currently handling a project which is killing my eyes & body. I need to look at those tiny alphabets and figures. So I've to double up my eye and concentrating on compiling it. Duh~ it's very suffering and stress. I'm thinking of pampering myself for a body massage. Anyone has any good recommend which spa saloons is the best and offering a reasonable price yet their skills is good enough??? Seriously, I had backache now in this such of young age. How to ease or cure? Is it related with the way I'm sitting? What a pathetic girl ~
By the way, I was so damn shocked while one of my friend told me she's going to buy a condominium. Can you imagine she is only 21 years old and she has the upfront of RM15k. She is really a hardworking girl all the time. She would never reject any jobs offering no matter it's high or low paid that's why she can buy her own and first condominium in this age. I wonder when is my turn? I have an urge of buying too but where comes my money? Hope few years later I can own one too. :) Workhard should I always.
Alright, straight to the point. I'm currently handling a project which is killing my eyes & body. I need to look at those tiny alphabets and figures. So I've to double up my eye and concentrating on compiling it. Duh~ it's very suffering and stress. I'm thinking of pampering myself for a body massage. Anyone has any good recommend which spa saloons is the best and offering a reasonable price yet their skills is good enough??? Seriously, I had backache now in this such of young age. How to ease or cure? Is it related with the way I'm sitting? What a pathetic girl ~
By the way, I was so damn shocked while one of my friend told me she's going to buy a condominium. Can you imagine she is only 21 years old and she has the upfront of RM15k. She is really a hardworking girl all the time. She would never reject any jobs offering no matter it's high or low paid that's why she can buy her own and first condominium in this age. I wonder when is my turn? I have an urge of buying too but where comes my money? Hope few years later I can own one too. :) Workhard should I always.
No comments:
Post a Comment