I'm super duper sleepy today. Slept at 1am and woke up at 7am. Keep "yawning" in the office and eye bags are seriously big and deep, not exaggerate ok. Refer to below picture, I took at Duke's studio. I love this picture much due to the mistery feel. And well, did you notice I'm not the petite size anymore? Yes, I'm putting on weight. I dislike it coz I'm the kind of gal which is hardly can slim down plus big butt and thighs. Can you believe my weight in 3 years before was 52 kg? Due to the stress between these few years, my weight started to drop from 52kg to 40++ kg. I'm quite happy with my weight and friends around me said I'm too thin and I've tried to gain weight. But now this body feature considered abit chubby as in my thought. So everytime I tried not to eat much because I have that kind of phorbia which is afraid of fat. I prefer to be thin and not to be "FAT". So I think it's the time to start diet meal during dinner time = Fruits instead of rice.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
I'm super duper sleepy today. Slept at 1am and woke up at 7am. Keep "yawning" in the office and eye bags are seriously big and deep, not exaggerate ok. Refer to below picture, I took at Duke's studio. I love this picture much due to the mistery feel. And well, did you notice I'm not the petite size anymore? Yes, I'm putting on weight. I dislike it coz I'm the kind of gal which is hardly can slim down plus big butt and thighs. Can you believe my weight in 3 years before was 52 kg? Due to the stress between these few years, my weight started to drop from 52kg to 40++ kg. I'm quite happy with my weight and friends around me said I'm too thin and I've tried to gain weight. But now this body feature considered abit chubby as in my thought. So everytime I tried not to eat much because I have that kind of phorbia which is afraid of fat. I prefer to be thin and not to be "FAT". So I think it's the time to start diet meal during dinner time = Fruits instead of rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment