Balik Dari Kampung
Hey guys, I just got back to K.L yesterday evening. Was having a 3 days hols at Hometown - Taiping. Reached hometown at 930 in the Friday night and got to bed after my dinner. The 2nd day morning which is Saturday, went to Tesco with mom and sister to buy some groceries and the Cheese Cake ingredients. Sunday morning, had Dim Sum with the family and after that started my cheese cake baking day. Cheese cake is not easy to bake while mixing the ingredient the worst thing I had ever met. I didn't use the mixing machine to mix up all the ingredient due to mom's mixing machine cannot work anymore so I have to use my own hand.........ZZzzz......is tiring and sweat a lot. After I had finished all the cheese baking, the outcome was ok luckily. My next baking will be "Corn Flakes Biscuits" on the coming Raya at hometown. Hehe.. Stay tune for my cheese cake pictures. *smile*
Hey guys, I just got back to K.L yesterday evening. Was having a 3 days hols at Hometown - Taiping. Reached hometown at 930 in the Friday night and got to bed after my dinner. The 2nd day morning which is Saturday, went to Tesco with mom and sister to buy some groceries and the Cheese Cake ingredients. Sunday morning, had Dim Sum with the family and after that started my cheese cake baking day. Cheese cake is not easy to bake while mixing the ingredient the worst thing I had ever met. I didn't use the mixing machine to mix up all the ingredient due to mom's mixing machine cannot work anymore so I have to use my own hand.........ZZzzz......is tiring and sweat a lot. After I had finished all the cheese baking, the outcome was ok luckily. My next baking will be "Corn Flakes Biscuits" on the coming Raya at hometown. Hehe.. Stay tune for my cheese cake pictures. *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment