A bad mood day
So long long time ago my bad mood is not surrounded me anymore. This afternoon which is just now, one of my friend's sister's boyfriend chatted with me in Facebook. Bla bla bla our conversation, he just realized that I'm from Taiping. He started with some nonsense which is all your friends are monkey. I wondered why were all my friends are monkey? Oh, he said because my hometown has a Zoo so that's why. I said a lot of Penang people love to come Taiping just for the purpose of visiting our Zoo ( he is Penang guy). Then he said at least Penang is more happening than Taiping. His words all seems descriminate my hometown. I felt angry that time but I control my tempered to try not to argue. Started I've bad mood but I'm thinking why should I get angry because of some words and certain people which is not important and irrelavent with me? Is this worth? Yes, I think so. Taiping is the town I born. Although it's bored and no entertainment, at least the air is fresh than others town, quiet, relax and still is my hometown. Anyone here please, if you are different state with others, do not simply insulting other's people hometown even their hometown is not happening or lack of developement. They are still human being, they are educated, they are nice also and etc.
P/s: Do not insult my hometown if you are educated and good manner . Thanks.
So long long time ago my bad mood is not surrounded me anymore. This afternoon which is just now, one of my friend's sister's boyfriend chatted with me in Facebook. Bla bla bla our conversation, he just realized that I'm from Taiping. He started with some nonsense which is all your friends are monkey. I wondered why were all my friends are monkey? Oh, he said because my hometown has a Zoo so that's why. I said a lot of Penang people love to come Taiping just for the purpose of visiting our Zoo ( he is Penang guy). Then he said at least Penang is more happening than Taiping. His words all seems descriminate my hometown. I felt angry that time but I control my tempered to try not to argue. Started I've bad mood but I'm thinking why should I get angry because of some words and certain people which is not important and irrelavent with me? Is this worth? Yes, I think so. Taiping is the town I born. Although it's bored and no entertainment, at least the air is fresh than others town, quiet, relax and still is my hometown. Anyone here please, if you are different state with others, do not simply insulting other's people hometown even their hometown is not happening or lack of developement. They are still human being, they are educated, they are nice also and etc.
P/s: Do not insult my hometown if you are educated and good manner . Thanks.
tell them our hometown is a bandar warisan....is a lot of history here...like the first KTM is builid in MAlaysia...^^ dont kek hei with those ppl ok?? cheer...^^
ReplyDeletehaha...I dont want to talk much with him..he is idiot
ReplyDelete