Workaholic ???
Should I describe myself as a Workaholic?
Yes, I should but it was a past tense.
Last year June until December,
I was working constantly in events, roadshows, exhibitions and launch.
Till Mid of December, Mom asked me to work in brother's company this Jan.
At last, I decided to be an OL and I realized that having a permanent job better than being a freelancer.
*i'm not lecture those freelancers, pls dont misunderstand*
At least, I have stable income everymonth and I couldn't spend on whatever I want in my wishlist.
As for weekends, I'll look for freelancer job which match with my schedule.
For this weekend, I'll work for an event at 7ate9.
So income will add more in this month and I'd be able to complete my wishlist and do more saving.
Hehe ~~~~
Well...just a random post today.
<3>
Should I describe myself as a Workaholic?
Yes, I should but it was a past tense.
Last year June until December,
I was working constantly in events, roadshows, exhibitions and launch.
Till Mid of December, Mom asked me to work in brother's company this Jan.
At last, I decided to be an OL and I realized that having a permanent job better than being a freelancer.
*i'm not lecture those freelancers, pls dont misunderstand*
At least, I have stable income everymonth and I couldn't spend on whatever I want in my wishlist.
As for weekends, I'll look for freelancer job which match with my schedule.
For this weekend, I'll work for an event at 7ate9.
So income will add more in this month and I'd be able to complete my wishlist and do more saving.
Hehe ~~~~
Well...just a random post today.
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment