Friday, August 14, 2009

Paste Tense

Have you ever wonder why do I love to update my blog with something past tense? Needless to say, this is due to my laziness and loaded with tasks in the office. Since my blog always lack of pictures, I've tried my best to upload more pictures no matter it's personal one or irrelevant. With pictures in the blog, it wouldn't bored up my readers and also myself. Refer to below, do you notice my eye bag and dehydration skin? Aww, this is one of the cause of lack of sleep = dehydration and wearing contact lense = eye bag. Oh ya, forget to inform that this my working uniform at 7atenine 3rd Annivesary Party last Friday. Red Silk Dress, Nice? I was over tired until I back home at 3++ am and couldn't fall asleep. Drink too much coffee that day too. By the way, does anyone has any ideas make my skin look brigther and smoother after make up? Comment please. I wanted my skin to be like those skin care advertisement model. Am I dreaming? haha. Hope my new skin care could help much. I really want it.


No comments:

Post a Comment