Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Annoying Question !!!!!

A friend of mine was chatting with me in msn yesterday and she is one of my rare contact course mate. Currently, she is working in a saloon which is doing the breast massaging to help those girls with F cup = Flat cup like me. Everytime she logged in msn, the first question she will ask me " Wei, your boobs got become bigger? ". I was like har???? Why not you ask me how are you, some sort like greeting question. Her questions burned me mad of her seriously. I'm not mind my boobs small but I mind she asked me so everytime. I'm not the one she's only asked but my friend she asked so too.*Sweat* Don't you think this is extremely annoying or irritating? Well, I did asked her " So your boobs got become bigger? " and she replied with " Yes ". I told her I don't mind my boobs small, she asked again "Do your BF mind?". Of course my bf doesn't mind, he loves me and not my boobs. She said she's mind because she wanted her boobs can be seen and not to be flat when lying down. So her bf will like it. What the hell with her????? A truely irritating friend she is. *faint ...doink...*

5 comments:

  1. hahaha your friend is realy funny la~~ hahahahaa make me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea~ she keep asking me about the size of my boobs everytime she sees me on msn. *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blek ~ funny hor? Seriously, I was very mad with her everytime she asked me...Geram Betulnya...Ashley kena also..Shld tell her Assley punya boobs is very big..and she won't ask anymore..kakakak

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahahaha...the funniest part is that she don't want her boobs to be flat when she lie down..ahahaha.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA...18sx lehh..ahahahahaa!!!!

    i guess her boobs wasn't having enought attention while they were making out, and then she dare not to request. ahahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete