Update~Update~
Finally I get off my lazy-ness to update my bloggie
Been hectic and lazy these few days~
Pewhh~ know what I've done on this Monday?
Thought I've not wear my 3 inchees heel for sometimes
so I tried to wear it to work on that day.
Do you know I was that unlucky!!!!
FELL DOWN just right beside the guard house door + entrance !!! this gonna be a shit~
* please do not laugh at me ok? *
I stood up quickly and walked spontaneous and noticed my knee was bleeding.
Luckily, I've always prepared some plasters in my handbag for JUST IN CASE of the awkward me.
Should there be somebody laugh behind me??nevermind. At least , i fell down and stoop up myself. Xeexee
Finally I get off my lazy-ness to update my bloggie
Been hectic and lazy these few days~
Pewhh~ know what I've done on this Monday?
Thought I've not wear my 3 inchees heel for sometimes
so I tried to wear it to work on that day.
Do you know I was that unlucky!!!!
FELL DOWN just right beside the guard house door + entrance !!! this gonna be a shit~
* please do not laugh at me ok? *
I stood up quickly and walked spontaneous and noticed my knee was bleeding.
Luckily, I've always prepared some plasters in my handbag for JUST IN CASE of the awkward me.
Should there be somebody laugh behind me??nevermind. At least , i fell down and stoop up myself. Xeexee
Now, I walk like granny or maybe tortoise on the street. : (
Half an hour before, I talked with Dear on the phone.
He told me that maybe not going to Penang this end month.
All of his friends would more prefer going Pangkor.
I was like Har? Pangkor? I dislike Pangkor actually.
Well, although I never been there before but whose know the sea would be a crystal clear water sea perhaps right??
Sad~ A trip I anticipated for was being spoiled by them.
Don't really feel like going to Pangkor. A boring island I think.
Half an hour before, I talked with Dear on the phone.
He told me that maybe not going to Penang this end month.
All of his friends would more prefer going Pangkor.
I was like Har? Pangkor? I dislike Pangkor actually.
Well, although I never been there before but whose know the sea would be a crystal clear water sea perhaps right??
Sad~ A trip I anticipated for was being spoiled by them.
Don't really feel like going to Pangkor. A boring island I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment