I felt my long hair very annoying and my forehead look bald with long long fringe.
Still thinking to cut it short about 1 inches. But someone not allow :(
I had a though which don't know want to do or not?
I'm very envy people who has nice teeth .
Until recently, I noticed that a lot of people around me were wearing braces
and they had been wearing braces too.
So I'm thinking and considering about it~
But I did afraid of something.
Afraid will be rejected by agents or clients for those freelance jobs.
Secondly, afraid of the pain. :(
Haih~ what should I do?
Still thinking to cut it short about 1 inches. But someone not allow :(
I had a though which don't know want to do or not?
I'm very envy people who has nice teeth .
Until recently, I noticed that a lot of people around me were wearing braces
and they had been wearing braces too.
So I'm thinking and considering about it~
But I did afraid of something.
Afraid will be rejected by agents or clients for those freelance jobs.
Secondly, afraid of the pain. :(
Haih~ what should I do?

No comments:
Post a Comment