Monday, June 29, 2009

Urbanscape 27 June 2009

Seriously, I love-Suka-Ai-Zhong Yi this event deep in my heart.
It was truly impressed me well.
Although it's a fatiguesome job due to the over hot weather.
But I can still work like nobody in the tent/booth.
If anyone went last saturday, I bet they all love the Market Place right? & also the Barsonice ~
That's too bad that I have no time to hunt for some clothes, belts, shoes, and bags.
Missed out those nice stuffs.. Sad~

Well, let's share some picture while worked in the event.
Love them all so much but that's too bad Bee didnt get to work together.
Next time lor~ : (

My duk duk & Renee
2 Renee ( Renee Teng & Saw )

Ignore my Idiot face *Kena bully by Tammy, she took this pic for me*

Ashley & Me - A friendly gal, muacks

Look ~ she Duk me again..haha

she bought this flower earing * We curi curi shop for only 5 mins*

Group pic *Renee, Racheal, Renee, Tammy, Mei, Pui Ling*

Friends visitng me at my booth * Me, Joanne, Syvonne, Ashley*

P/s ~ I dont know what the hell with blogspot font size. It went messed while I'm adjusting the size. Ish ?~

No comments:

Post a Comment