The last House On The LeftHeading to Pavillion for Movie and Shopping last Saturday.
This movie is actually not a ghost movie.
If anyone watch Eden Lake before, it's almost same with it.
I was nearly vomit when watching Eden Lake, but this movie better than Eden Lake.
Overall, is ok for me.
After movie, our shopping spree started since MNG is having sales.
But I didnt take any clothes back home from MNG of Pavillion.
Instead, KLCC's MNG has more clothes and choices.
I only brought one top since a short pant I love was out of sizes. Sad
Will be going to MNG of Mid Valley this Saturday. Hope I could bring some back. : )
P/s: Please communicate well with me. Think before you scold & ask the reason 1st. Everyone has their own tempered and mood. When you are scolding, you just look so ugly. Pissed me off.
who scold u, my lovely woman?
ReplyDeleteone of my friend. :)
ReplyDelete