Happy 25th Birthday to My Boy
May you live happily with me .
Thanks that you like the wallet much.
****************************************************************************************************
Apologize
Sorry to Samantha Ong
I made a mistake and misunderstand on the matter.
Big apologize to you and I'm guilty actually.
****************************************************************************************************
I'm too much sensitive,
I wanna amend from this kind of thought
I'm too easily think the bad side of others people
even though they are actually not that bad.
soooooooo
Please teach me a way to avoid this kind of thoughts!!
Hate myself sometimes.
: <
May you live happily with me .
Thanks that you like the wallet much.
****************************************************************************************************
Apologize
Sorry to Samantha Ong
I made a mistake and misunderstand on the matter.
Big apologize to you and I'm guilty actually.
****************************************************************************************************
I'm too much sensitive,
I wanna amend from this kind of thought
I'm too easily think the bad side of others people
even though they are actually not that bad.
soooooooo
Please teach me a way to avoid this kind of thoughts!!
Hate myself sometimes.
: <
No comments:
Post a Comment