Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bad Day
As usual, I queue up waiting lrt.
The crowd became more and more due the coming lrt fulled with passengers.
So another empty lrt came.
Everyone rushed to the front trying to get into it, include me.
As everyone run to the front, each other's body will stick together.
Just to try hard to get into the lrt.
Usually, there is nothing happen on me.
But today, a guy MOLEST my ass.
wtf with him~ That's too bad today I didnt wear contact lense and spectacle.
So that I dont know who is the guy.
But my gut feeling gave me a signal who is the guy.

So if this happen to me no matter the same guy or different guy.
I'd like to catch him in the public, slap him and report to the police.
After that, I must capture his look and forward to many people as I can.
Wants to see how shameful he is??because he is a company executive or what else la.
Wearing smart but molest girls in the public.
Bet he never touch gals before even a WHORE he never also.

No comments:

Post a Comment