Hoho..After Lunch,
I'm more energetic and have the mood to blog.
Guess what I eat?
"Wat Dan Hor" because no choice already,
the others food I dont think to eat.
Well, tomorrow will be Labour Day = Offday
Anticipating this day for few weeks,
Because I want to Balik Kampung visit my
Papa & Mama,
missing them so much.
So that tonight off from office and i'll back hometown directly.
YaHuu~Pray for God there will no heavy jam on the highway.
"Yi Lun Soon Feng"
Tata~oh oh oh...balik kampung.
I'm more energetic and have the mood to blog.
Guess what I eat?
"Wat Dan Hor" because no choice already,
the others food I dont think to eat.
Well, tomorrow will be Labour Day = Offday
Anticipating this day for few weeks,
Because I want to Balik Kampung visit my
Papa & Mama,
missing them so much.
So that tonight off from office and i'll back hometown directly.
YaHuu~Pray for God there will no heavy jam on the highway.
"Yi Lun Soon Feng"
Tata~oh oh oh...balik kampung.
No comments:
Post a Comment