Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday

Friday supposed to be my favourite day because
it represents the ending of working day for me
within a Week.

But I dislike this Friday 24 April 2009.
I'm not sad nor unhappy or moody.
Just I'm unlike the usual me.
Don't have the energetic body and soul.

This is because I was having an arguement yesterday
with my !!!! due to a really small matter for me
BUT for him, a big matter perhaps.

Thought why would a guy scolding his love's one the few words? *not bad language*
Even I have asked not to repeat and amend it.
the same words appear again and he never try to amend

I have my own reason .................
He just couldn't accept my reason and for him maybe it's an excuse.
so I just kept it not to voice out my reason.

A human being is really hard to be.
Why my life could be so pathetic sometimes?
I need a happy life without arguement or misunderstanding.
Is that hard to do? I have no idea about it.
I'll just try out my very best.
That's all what a LIFE I demand for.


P/s : I know my blog is damn boring to read. Nothing special about but I'll feel better to write it out my problems. This is my blog, I'll share no matter I'm happy or Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment