Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Something which make me keep considering
I really have no idea to move out or not
I know that's for sure my friends will become less and less
because I'm not good in keeping contact with friends
Furthermore,that's too far for my dear to come and find me
but if i'm moving to SS2,
I do not need to wake up that early to work
and I dont need to take public transport,
and I can save my rental fee,
and maybe I can adopt a doggy,
There is still a lot of reasons running in my mind
I hate to be my own decision maker,
Wondering why must a person need to make decision
Don't understand.Can I not to decide for everything?
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
But there is something important for me
which is I cannot live without friends in my life.
Friends are important to me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment