
Valentine's Day
This special day for couple is approaching couples in the world.
I'm so panic that what gifts to choose for My Valentine.
Yesterday,once I step into the house.
Joanne asked : What do you buy for your bf?
Me answered : I don't think to buy anything.
Joanne Said :You must buy for him even the gift is small.
Me answered: I think to buy him a big present when his birthday.
Joanne Said : Buy him something la better than nothing to give him.
Me answered : Ok la then,tomorrow i'll go to KLCC choose something and DIY a
valentine card for him. (Copy from Neoh Eleen because she did one for her boy)
So I'm now sufting the net to copy the ideas of those handmade Valentine's Cards
and then alter a bit.
Hope my card would be simple but yet unique one for him
as I'm not a creative person and lazy girl too.
Happy Valentine's Day
to all my friends even thought you have
partners or not.
Fuiyo!
ReplyDeletementioned me pulak!
but i din see ur card leh
how was it?
hehe!
my card...sure cantik and special 1 la..show u when i back to house..it's in my hp camera
ReplyDelete