Thursday, January 22, 2009



Happy + Excited Mood now
Because My Darbie will come to my hometown on chor 2.
AND
1 more day,I'll be back to my lovely hometown *Taiping*
As I mentioned above Happy + Excited,
these 2 moods existed since Christmas.
I'm silly huh?CNY only mah..
As for me,Chinese NEw Year is my favourite season among
those seasons in calendar.
So...
Went for shopping almost every week to find nice clothes,heels,dresses,tops
....................and bras..ngek ngek
See the below picture,why I did Pedicure?
Alot of my friend did Pedicure and I decided to do so.
My first time Pedicure.
Feel nice,leg became smooth,no more dead skin,and shinning.
Will go for 2nd time and so on.

My red nail color + white polka dot
*Aint it looks like Strawberry?*


So I'm not gonna to blog so much.
Over excited now.....hahahaha

Here's of Renee wishes all my friends
Joanne Ng,Snakie Zhen,Eleen Neoh,Alex Eloon,Ashley Tan,Natalie Ng,
Emily Ng,Poh Sheng,Gee Khin,Inn Tee,Guang Liang,Teng Wai,
Sharon Bee,Tammy,Monique,May Teoh...........

Happy Chinese New Year,
May you all have a prosperity year in Cow Year,
Xing Nian Kuai Le and Wan Shi Ru Yi.

Bye Bye.
See you my friends after CNY.

1 comment: