Dog
Dog
To adopt a dog is my dream since I was in chilhood.
I just don't know why I'm deeply in love with dog.
When I was in standard 6,sis bought a Shih Tzu
and we named her as Bubu.
Still remember the first time I saw her,I was actually quite nervous.
I shouted very sudden.....ahhhhhhh.......help......
Bubu chased me..
I ran out from kitchen to dining hall.
Then I stopped and she did so too.
She just so cute...look at me and her head slightly bend down
So I walked toward her and touch her head *sayang sayng,dont bite me harr*
started from that day,she is belong to me half and half to my sis..wakaka
7 years,she stayed with us and even got 6 babies too.
1 of her baby girl stayed with us name Fifi ,
the other 4 sold out, another 1 gave to my cousin.
Fifi is a very cute puppy,very naughty and chubby.
Always bark for the cats and dogs passing by our house.
Peesssss every where...and shit as well...yiak..
Me the one who always shout like nobody
( u know,my voice quite loud..like thunder storm)
Fi......keep quiet please and she never stop..keep barking.
hu.........because I didn't manage to train her..
That's why she is super naughty.
She stayed with her mum (Bubu) after few year later,
Bubu passed away because of disease and Fifi always faced loneliness
due to I left my house to here for studying.
One day,sis told me Fi was not at home.
she might be stole by someone because my mom not at home every morning.
there must be someone noticed my dog for a long time d.
Sis and mon tried to go pet shop and everywhere to find my FiFi.
Few days of searching,still can't find her.
Sis told me..her bowl still fulled with water and pet's biscuits
after hung up the phone...I can't control my tears keep dropping down
and was so regret never spent my time with her when I back to hometown.
The lost of her,my heart is very pain and upset.
Still I'd like to mention,I'm missing her much..
Hope that her new onwer would treat her nice and sayang sayang.
No comments:
Post a Comment